Wednesday, August 26, 2020

An Apology!


How can I ever have the specifics?

Expecting me to know what you think is terrific!

What goes around in that ally?

I do not possess any telepathy.

 

How can this thought be omitted?

Why am I being blamed for the sins you believe I committed?

You go on lengths; explicitly embarking your pain.

Have you ever tried to explain it?

I am grumbler,   a complainer, a sinner in the Garden of Eden.

I am what you think of me.

The morning star of your story.

So where do I stand, draped unto the chains?

Curse me on the day of Ashura.

Pelt the stones, on what remains in this quarry.

Do not leave any stone unturned; I can sense the curses muttering,

The judgment you have passed.

 

You counted your cries,

Now come closer to look at my scars.

Every night I feed my mind those mornings lies.

Trapped in those thoughts of yours.

 

I wish to have hope, 

To hold on to what seems an endless mope.

Help me heal,

Give me some sign to not kneel.

Alas! Let this be a sweet fond of Adieu.

And when there is no treachery left.

When it would have stopped to bleed, 

And the agony rectified.

 

Maybe then, I will resurrect

And the apology will work.

Till then rest with your gods,

Let me suffer in my dungeons.



By: Hammy

 


 

No comments:

Happy Republic Day