Friday, August 28, 2020

A Thought To Ponder!


It has been months now I have tried it all! Bit by bit I have tried to remain sane, but nothing seems to heal me. I do not know why but the songs we use to hear together do not make me happy anymore. The rides across the mountains do not feel serene anymore.

I wish to move on, to feel something, anything apart from this agony of ‘left behind’. There have been moments, when nothing made sense, the ushering sound of rain falling from sky, synched with my heartbeats.

For the record, I own this room but lately this far right corner, next to the window has been my home. Is it alright, if I say I feel this heaviness on my chest every time I breathe, as If reminding me of a lost pearl.  

I run into my brokenness repeatedly, I have cried my eyes bloody over the loss of you. I have tried but in vain to get out of these toxic patterns. I know the right thing is to move on, accept that it was your time and one day we will meet again.

Until then I have a life to live, for both of our sakes. I had and will always love you my heart!



By: Roma 


 

No comments:

Happy Republic Day